Saturday, September 27, 2008

My First Blog!

Hello,

At long last I have created a Gmail account and a blog... but why? Well my true inspiration comes from reading Kristin's blog (which if you didn't already know is both hilarious and adorable). At this point you are probably asking yourself what I could possibly blog about. It's no secret that I am a simple man. My days consist of inactivity and unhealthy food (I estimate I will have burned off the calories from one of my morning Tim-bits by the end of this blog, and Tarena says I'm lazy).

Perhaps I will describe the crazy antics between Tarena and me? Currently I am trying to prevent her from naming our offspring "Weather-Basket" or "Quilt-Toaster", two of her favourite names (at least I think that's what she said, I was on my computer at the time). I will call this section Matthew vs. Tarenatron (the ultimate in Matthew-beating technology, yes Brad she has surpassed you). I think my vast experience on the married front could benefit a lot of you. I would describe Tarena as an Unstoppable Force and myself as an Immovable Object (which is more accurate every time I enjoy a McChicken).

I could also blog about my work or current events. Everyday I selflessly do my part to combat computer illiteracy. You see, if I am successful I will have to find a new job. I read a fair bit at work and from what I can tell the US economy isn't doing so hot and some people are shocked that Clay Aiken is gay (once again my faith in human intelligence takes a blow). In older news, senator McCain... hehe the joke ends there. I know, right now you're thinking that was a bad joke but it made me giggle. Maybe I should talk about Barack Obama; no one else is even with his latest "free abortion with every vote" incentive.

I may also blog about my family, I think we're quite humorous us Jones'. But more on that later.

-Matt

3 comments:

Brad and Kristin said...

Truly hilarious Matthew. Hopefully you will succeed where i never have, actually blogging consistently!
~Brad

Brad and Kristin said...

You are very funny, Matt! I was laughing at your great wit, hehee :) Good job. ~ Kristin

Anonymous said...

Anyone ever mention to you that you suck at maintaining your blog?